About The Herb Boutique
Returns & Refunds
Our terms and conditions pertaining to returns and exchange are as follows
If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative product, we suggest that you return it for a credit and purchase the new item separately. Our Return and Exchange policy is however subject to the following:
- Items should be returned unused and with all tags/labels still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. Please inform our customer care department in the event any Goods/Products are delivered without tags/labels.
- Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
- Goods are faulty if they are received damaged. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the Site. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be completely accurate.
- All custom made orders are non-returnable.
- If any promotional discount was applied at the time of purchase, you will be credited for the amount paid by you.
- If you want to return an item received as a gift, you must contact our Customer Care team and you will receive The Herb Boutique credit to your account.
- To initiate a return, please call our Customer Care team and give them the exact product details and explain the reason for return. You’ll then have to ship the item to our warehouse with a copy of the invoice. After we receive the item and perform a quality check, we will add the credits to your account or if necessary, get in touch with you with other possible options.
Once shipped, do send an email to email@example.com with your order details and the tracking ID of the returned shipment.
Once we have received the product and inspected its condition to our satisfaction we will inform you by email about the extent of store credit that can be availed on our Website. Please note that the cost of return shipping will be to your account as well as any loss or damage of items in return transit. The Herb Boutique shall not be liable for any claims relating to the same. We strongly urge you to accurately declare the value and purchase appropriate insurance from the shipper prior to shipping the product.
All decisions on the return / replacement policy for products sold by The Herb Boutique are at the sole discretion of The Herb Boutique and the decision of The Herb Boutique shall be final and binding. The Herb Boutique reserves the right to withdraw from any return/replacement guarantee at any time without giving any notice of whatsoever nature.
Please send your eligible returns to:
The Herb Boutique
Lifetime Landbase Pvt. Ltd.
Khasra No. 8., Village Sinaula, Malsi,
Mussoorie Road,Dehradun, Uttarakhand-248003