About The Herb Boutique
The Herb Boutique operates the website https://theherbboutique.com/, which provides the SERVICE.
Extremely sensitive information like your credit-card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. You are advised, however, that internet technology is not 100% safe and you should exercise discretion on using the same. You can add or update your Personal Information on a regular basis. When you update information, The Herb Boutique will keep a copy of the prior version for its records.
The Herb Boutique does not trade or sell your Personal Information in any manner, except as specified herein, or if express consent is sought from you.
Personal Information provided by you is used only:
- To facilitate your use of the Website
- To respond toy inquiries or fulfil your requests for information about the various services
- To provide you with information about our products/services and to send you information, materials, and offers from The Herb Boutique
- To send you important information regarding the Website, changes to The Herb Boutique terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information
- To help you address your problems with the Website including addressing any technical problems
- If you purchase any content or avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfil your purchase, for example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service
- For proper administering of the Website
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website)
- To improve the services, content and advertising on the Website
- To protect the integrity of the Website
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law